In between the Dots came KidsMug social media presence over Facebook through a successful FanPage. The success of this page has led to an increase into the number of KidsMug fans, which resulted into a wider audience who interacts with the variety of Dots that operates beneath KidsMug umbrella. This same increase in the number of Fans has led as well into an increase into KidsMug turnover.
KidsMug fanpage targets general facebook users and focus in particular on parents through monthly contests and rewards with important attention to Children Themed contest such:
- Color My Spring with Crayola that was held March – April 2011
- Dr Brown’s Baby contest that was held on June 2011
- The Artistic Nursery that was held August 2011
- KidsMug Quest for the Elves held December 2011
- The Child Who Cares? With Dr. Seuss the Lorax movie held on February 2012
- Hug My Pet with Lego held on March 2012